Reiki is a gentle yet powerful hands-on healing technique, helping to restore balance and harmony to the mind and body. The energy involved in Reiki healing is the universal energy that surrounds all life.
Reiki is a relaxing and non invasive form of healing. Most treatments last for up to an hour during which the person remains fully clothed and lies down on a comfortable Reiki table.
The role of the Reiki practitioner is to channel healing energy into the human body using the hands on the chakra points. Overall most people will feel a deep sense of relaxation and may even fall asleep during a treatment. The Reiki universal energy is used to support the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Benefits can include:
– Bringing a calming effect to the body and mind
– Connecting a person to the spiritual energy of source
– Clearing energy blockages and increasing overall wellness
– Supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself
– Bringing greater joy, inner peace and clarity to the soul
– Speeding up the body’s healing process
– Complimenting other therapies